How to join
New members are always welcome! Come along to an upcoming working bee or social event and see what we are all about.
If it’s something you would like to be a part of then just submit a membership form and pay your membership fee.
Benefits of Membership
- Connection to like-minded people in your local community
- Access to equipment onsite (including pizza oven) with approved permission from committee
- Regular social events
- Free admittance to workshops
- Use of the Garden lending library
- Regular email updates relating to garden activities, including access summaries of committee meetings
What is expected of members?
We have a membership agreement and garden rules, which describes the expectations we have for our members. You will need to agree to these to become a member.